I grew up in the small town of Whitewater, Wisconsin, the youngest son of a Methodist minister. I graduated from St. Olaf College in 1988 with degrees in Psychology and Social Studies Education. I then spent some years working, studying and traveling in Taiwan, India, Nepal and throughout the Middle East, as well as working on a psychiatric unit for many years. In August of 2000, I graduated with a Masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from UW-Stout in Menomonie, Wisconsin. This marked a period where I began to delve into my passion of studying and applying the most effective therapeutic methods that employ the vast potential of human consciousness toward healing purposes.
While growing professionally, my priority has been to continue evolving personally and spiritually, seeking wisdom from the world’s saints, sages and teachers. My passion is to help clients directly experience the truths of these teachers through accessing their own higher states of consciousness. These truths stress that security, contentment and love are qualities that are indeed a part of each of us, and it is impossible to be separate from them, yet they often get overshadowed by limiting, conditioned beliefs. In each session, clients therefore come closer to knowing and living from the truth of who and what they really are. Doing any type of session, whether relieving anxiety or guiding a past life regression, is most gratifying as a therapist and human being. I enjoy meeting and getting to know all of my clients.
I occasionally get clients who would like to research my astrology or do a human design chart prior to booking a session. I’m open to this and happy to share the information necessary for someone do learn more about who I am as a person and a soul. I was born in Port Washington, WI on March 13, 1966 at 11:34am. And for anyone interested in doing my numerology my middle name is Jonathan. Any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
Qualifications and Training:
- Fifteen years Board Certified Regression Therapist from IBRT, International Board for Regression Therapy
- Board of Directors, Research Chair, International Association of Regression Research and Therapies, Inc. (IARRT), 2006-2009
- International Association of Regression Research and Therapies, Inc., Past Life Therapy training levels 1 – 4
- Certified Life-Between-Lives Therapist, training with Michael Newton, 2004
- Releasement Therapy Training, Hans Ten Dam
- Deep Healing Therapy Training Hans Ten Dam, 3 Intensives
- Body Trauma Releasement Therapy Training, Marion Boon, 3 Intensives
- Deep Memory Process Training, Roger Woolger
- Institute of Thought Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Training, Dr. Joseph Costa, San Diego, CA, 2002-2008
- Emotional Freedom Technique Training, Gary Craig, Valerie Liss
- Minnesota Society of Clinical Hypnosis, all three levels
- Omni Hypnosis Center, Intermediate and Advanced Training, Jerry Kine
- Poster Presenter, World Congress in Regression Therapy, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, 2008
- Attendee, World Congress in Regression Therapy, New Delhi, India, 2006
- Attendee, World Congress in Regression Therapy, Amsterdam, Holland, 2003
- Presenter, annual IARRT Conferences 2007-2009